Sport Mix: The Right Choice for Your Infield
Our sport mix is a blend of finely ground granite and soil materials. Due to its unique composition, sport mix provides a playing surface that is second to none. It will resist compaction and is soft enough to decrease the risk of injury during slides. Our customers say that this sport mix provides more cushioning than any of the similar products that they have encountered.
We run our sport mix through a fine mesh strainer to ensure that it is consistent and easy to spread. It is an ideal product for any number of projects, including:
- Baseball fields.
- Little league fields.
- Softball fields.
- Residential batting cages.
- Residential paths and walkways.
The Benefits of Our Sport Mix
We have crafted our sport mix with customer satisfaction in mind. As a result, there are numerous benefits to choosing our sport mix over a competitor’s:
- Whittier Fertilizer sport mix is non-toxic, odorless and nearly stain-free. This means that it is safe for use at all levels of play.
- Our sport mix is designed to last through multiple seasons, so your maintenance costs are reduced over time.
- We have designed this product to resist compaction, so that your infield will stay soft and cushioned, reducing the risk of injury during play.
- This product absorbs moisture to improve drainage and eliminate the risk of puddles accumulating on your field.
No Project Too Large or Too Small
Some companies require such a large order of sport mix that it is impractical for smaller leagues or sports complexes to invest. At Whittier Fertilizer, we are committed to meeting our customers’ needs, no matter how large or small they may be. This means that you can purchase our sport mix in increments as small as 1.5 cubic feet, although we also regularly handle custom orders for much larger quantities. Furthermore, to maximize the ease with which you can install our product, we are happy to deliver. Give us a call today so we can start the process of upgrading your ball field.