Small Bark Ground Cover: The Right Choice for Your Plant Beds
Small bark ground cover is an organic mulch material. Usually made entirely of pine bark, small bark ground cover is an attractive mulch option for people who want their flower and plant beds to look as natural as possible.
Here are a few of the many benefits of small bark ground cover:
- Small bark ground cover is entirely organic.
- When you use small bark ground cover as a mulch, one application can last you between one and three years.
- Small bark ground cover is easy to spread across your flower and plant beds. This makes it an ideal mulch for hobby gardeners.
- Small bark ground cover decomposes over time. This means that it will fertilize your soil and keep it in excellent planting condition.
- Small bark ground cover does not interfere with the acidity or alkalinity of your soil. This means that you will not have to take your mulch into consideration when you select your acid loving (or alkalinity requiring) plantings.
If you are looking for the right mulch for your flower and plant beds, small bark ground cover may be the mulch that you have been looking for. Small bark ground cover feeds the soil as it decomposes, will not interfere with the acidity of the soil, and lasts for one to three years. Additionally, small bark ground cover makes an attractive addition to any landscape.
Whittier Fertilizer Small Bark Ground Cover
Whittier Fertilizer hopes to be your vendor of choice for all of your small bark ground cover needs. We sell our small bark ground cover in any amount from half a cubic foot all the way to several cubic yards.
We also deliver to many locations. The minimum size order for delivery is 5 cubic yards. Please get in touch if you have any questions about order sizes and delivery.